Provision of Your Personal Data
We may obtain your personal information in different ways, examples including when you:
- register an account with us;
- verify your identity;
- login to visit our websites or view any of our applications or social media pages;
- contact us whether in person, by phone, by email or via any social media platforms, to make enquires or provide information;
- subscribe to our marketing or promotional materials.
- participate in any of our events or promotions;
- participate in any surveys or marketing campaigns;
- shop at our online or physical stores or booth;
You could choose not to provide the personal information that we request. However, we may not be able to provide you with our services, products or benefits or you may not be able to login to our platforms or use certain features without such information.
The Types of Personal Data We Collect
The types of personal data we collect may include your title, name, telephone number, gender, home address, email address, mailing address, billing address, delivery address or other contact information, your day, month and year of birth, your payment or credit card information, username and password, and other personal data you voluntarily provide to us. Also, your IP address, browser settings, browsing records, real-time geographic location data, referring websites, applications and other internet log on information of your computer or mobile device.
Purposes of Collection
Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you;
- verifying your identity and any accounts you have with us;
- providing you with customers service;
- conducting analysis to help us better understand our customers and to improve our services and products;
- customising the information displayed on our shopping websites/applications/social networking/media platforms to create better customers experience;
- designing targeted promotional offers;
- administering any loyalty or other marketing, promotional or corporate programs that we are involved in, including providing you with the benefits that you are entitled ;
- processing your orders for products and services you place with us (such as maintaining your shopping cart, attending to billing, payments and delivery arrangements);
- handling and responding to your inquiries, suggestions or complaints;
- conducting customer surveys or organizing events for customers;
- conducting advertising activities, including targeted advertising;
- with your consent, conducting direct marketing activities;
- meeting legal, regulatory or compliance requirements, dealing with enquires from law enforcement or regulatory bodies or for the purpose of obtaining legal advice; and
- any other purposes directly related to any of the above purposes.
We intend to use your personal data for direct marketing including the marketing and promotion of all products and services. However, we will not use your personal data for such direct marketing activities without your consent (which includes an indication of no objection). You may opt-out of receiving information in relation to the direct marketing activities by indicating your preference where appropriate or request us to change your preference (without any fees), at any time by contacting our Customer Service Representative or login to your account to make the change.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called web beacons. These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may use third party web analytics services on this site or our mobile applications, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may disable the Google Analytics cookie and any other third party web analytics service provider cookies, some browsers indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis.
Websites of Third Parties
Transfer of Personal Data
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to companies within the Crystal One Jewelry or to any third party service providers or business partners, whether within or outside Hong Kong, as necessary on a need-to-know basis to fulfill any of the Purposes, which include the processing and storing of your personal data. We may also disclose or transfer your personal data to any other party when we believe such disclosure or transfer is required for legal or regulatory reasons or where it is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the Purposes for which the personal data is to be used and delete any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to, or where otherwise required by law or permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We strive to ensure that your Personal Data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure or other use. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data.
Rights of Access and Correction
You have the right to request access to, and the correction of, your personal data held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact our Customer Service Representative as set out below under “Further Information”. We will verify your identity before handling your request and a reasonable administrative fee may be charged for complying with such request.
How To Contact Us
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.
Crystal One Jewelry